27 de março de 2009

...viagem..



I didn't believe in anyone but I found you today
My eyes are not closed baby I still remember
If my words are not that clear
I know my heart is understanding
Every little kiss of you

I'm your princess for a night, maybe forever
We were dancers in the rain and it still remains

If my words are not that clear
I know my heart is understanding
Every little kiss of you

Just a sunny day in Paris please give it back to me
I don't need to be romantic I just have to be me

My lover is gone but I'm not on my own
With all these little kisses of you
My lover is gone but I'm not on my own
With all these little kisses of you

...uma música um pouco diferente, mas que eu acho extraordinária...

(today...and all the days before...)

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

então cá vai um beijinho

mikkas disse...

viciada nesta música agora :(

mikkas disse...

(como se estivesse num deserto em busca de água)

........tenho.......
....de........
........parar......de..
......ouvir.........
.....esta..................música!!!

...argh... puff!