Duas músicas que sempre me moldaram...e hoje relembram o porquê...toldando-me novamente...
And you.....Could bring me to my knees...Again.
All the times.....When I could beg you please...In vein.
All the times.....When I felt insecure...For you
And I leave.....My burdens at the door...
But I'm on the outside, I'm lookin in.
I can see through you, see your true colors.
Cuz inside your ugly, your ugly like me.
I can see through you, see to the real you.
All the times.....That I felt like this won't end...It's for you.
And I taste.....What I could never have...It was from you.
All the times...That I've cried...My intentions...Were full of pride.
But I watse.....More time than anyone...
But I'm on the outside, I'm lookin in.
I can see through you, see your true colors.
Cuz inside your ugly, your ugly like me.
I can see through you, see to the real you.
All the times.....That I've cried...
All this wasted....It's all inside...
And I feel.....All this pain...
Stuffed it down.....It's back again...
And I lie.....Here in bed...
All alone.....I can't mend...But I feel...Tomorrow will be ok.
I'm on the outside and I'm lookin in.
I can see through you, see your true colors.
Cuz inside your ugly, your ugly like me.
I can see through you, see to the real you.
_____________________ //_____________________
well i want you to notice
to notice when i'm not around
and i know that your eyes see straight through me
and speak to me without a sound
[chorus]
i want to hold you
protect you from all of the things I've already endured
I want to show you
Show you all the things that this life has in store for you
I'll always love you
the way that a father should love his daughter
when i walked out this morning
i cried as i walked to the door
i cried about how long i'd be away for
i cried about leaving you all alone
[chorus]
sweet zoe jane [x2]
so i wanted to say this
cuz i wouldn't know where to begin
to explain to you what i have been through
to explain where your daddy has been
[chorus]
sweet zoe jane [x2]
2 comentários:
A outside é uma das minhas músicas preferidas de sempre! Não fazia ideia que também gostavas.. isto descobre-se cada coisa =)
É muito boa não é? e a outra também...houve uma altura em que eu tinha a mania que era cool e que ouvia muito disto...depois percebi que não precisava de ser cool e olha...continuei a ouvir isto =)
Enviar um comentário